One of my very first jobs was working at Sephora as a Makeup/Skincare Consultant. I absolutely loved every moment of it. It was such a joyful atmosphere. I mean who doesn’t love make up, skincare, and fragrances all together in one store. I think that’s heaven for any woman. You automatically feel like a kid in a candy shop completely overwhelmed and wanting to grab everything in sight.
I would definitely consider myself a “product whore” growing up. HAHA! I was open to trying any and everything. I loved the rejuvenating and relaxing feeling of different face masks and peels. I also enjoyed trying different lip colors and blushes. I’m going to share with you five of my all-time favorite makeup products I came to love during my good ol’ days working at Sephora.
- Nars Orgasm Blush – I’ve tried all different blush brands and types but I always go back to this one. I know the name may have you thinking, what in the world? But don’t knock it until you try it. I completely understand the reasoning behind the name of this product because it definitely delivers! The color is soft and beautifully pigmented with a touch of shimmer. Just a little secret, if you get their blush/bronzer duo which includes the Laguna bronzer your glow will look incredible. Trust me!
- Make Up Forever Star Powder – If you love glitter than this product is for you! The colors are vibrant and highly pigmented. You can use it as an eyeshadow, highlighter or even over your lipstick to add an extra pop. It comes in 15 different colors. I remember I would always make sure to have some Star Powder on my eyelids during my work shift. It helped brighten my day and literally gave me an extra sparkle to my eye. Just a little tip, if you apply it wet it will intensify the pigment even more.
- Anastasia Beauty Express for Brows and Eyes – I used this kit when I was first learning how to shape my brows and it was a lifesaver. I think this is perfect for beginners. It’s great for maintenance and has all the core brow products you need. It includes a brow powder duo, brow wax, stencils, and an angled brow brush with a mirror and instructions. The brow powders are super pigmented and last all day. Use these products and you’ll have fabulous brows in no time.
- Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer To Go – Let me start off by saying a little bit goes a long way. You only need a very small amount and can blend it in with your finger or a makeup sponge/brush. The texture is thick which provides full coverage, yet it still looks very natural. I usually use this concealer under my eyes on those days when I get little to no sleep at all. This product is available in 20 different shades so nobody gets left out.
- Stila Stay ALL Day Liquid Lipstick – I have always been a huge fan of Stila lipsticks and lip glosses. They have such a wide array of gorgeous colors to choose from. It provides long lasting coverage that lasts up to six hours. Not to mention they are paraben and sulfate free. I would have to say my number one go to color for a night out on the town is Beso.
Let me know if you have tried any of these products before and give me your thoughts and feedback. Also, I’m always looking for new makeup products to try so if you have any recommendations for me, please send them my way. I will be featuring new makeup products and reviews weekly. If there is a product that you’d like me to review just let me know.